Physical Space and Metaphysical Space
November 27, 2023 2 minutes • 248 words
- “space” as the gap between the perceiver and existence.
- “distance” as the gap between two perceived identities, as objects, places, events, etc.
Superphysics divides reality into the Physical and Metaphysical Domains.
Accordingly, the space in the Physical Domain is called Physical Space. The one in the Metaphysical Domain is Metaphysical Space.
- Physical space is detected by the physical eyes and touch.
- Metaphysical space is detected by thought and intuition (a 6th sense feeling).
For example, a kid might be obsessed with playing a certain video game the whole day, and only thinks about playing it. He sacrifices his studies, food, and sleep to play. In that case, we say that:
- the idea of the video game occupies most of the space in his abstract mind.
- there is zero metaphysical distance between his consciousness and the video game.
- there is a greater distance between him and his studies and food
A man’s girfriend might be on the other side of the world, creating a maximum amount of physical ‘Earth-space’, as distance, between him and her. But she always occupies his mind, so they video call or chat all the time. In that case:
- she, as an idea, occupies the maximum metaphysical space in his mind
- there is zero metaphysical distance between him and her.
Material Superhysics focuses on the Physical aspects of the universe and so we will focus on Physical space. Bio Superphysics will focus on metaphysical or mental space for use in solving mental problems.