Everything is an IdeaJanuary 2, 2020 by Juan
In the previous chapter, we divided Existence into 2 domains:
- Metaphysical: This creates metaphysical reality
- Physical: This creates physical reality
This has practical uses.
For instance, we sometimes perceive something totally new. When Covid first struck in December 2019 in Wuhan, doctors had no metaphysical idea of it, even if they could see the physical disease.
In this case:
- the physical disease started to exist through the senses of the Wuhan doctors
- the metaphysical idea existed in Nature, but not in human minds. It only existed in minds after the scientists established it as a new idea called Novel Coronavirus Disease, later renamed as Covid-19
The Superiority of the Metaphysical Over the Physical
This strengthens the fact that:
- physical things are tangible and perceivable through our five senses
- metaphysical things are perceivable through our intellect and feelings (the 6th sense).
The mug only existed after the maker of mugs had the idea of a mug, as to be able to create a physical mug. It follows that Covid-19 existed after Nature had the idea for it, and that its solution already exists in Nature*.
- every physical thing or perception has a corresponding metaphysical idea or feeling
- every idea or feeling exists before its physical version does.
For example, before a novel about a cat is written in a physical form, the idea for the novel must exist first.
All philosophical debates on ultimate causes can thus be categorized as ‘chicken-versus-egg’ as:
- pro-metaphysicality as ideas, spirit, and Plato’s forms (this is the chicken)
- In Hindu philosophy this manifests as Vedanta and Buddhism
- In Chinese philosophy, this manifests as Taoism
- In Islamic philosophy, this manifests as Sufism
- pro-physicality as matter, evidence, and Aristotle’s material substance (this is the egg)
- In Hindu philosophy, this manifests as sects of Shaivism and Kali (idol-worship)
- In Chinese philosophy, this manifests as Confucianism, saving face, and showing how prosperous you are as a physical proof of your happiness
- In Islamic philosophy, this manifests as the Sunni policies such as Sharia (e.g. the Quran has geocentric physics inherited from Aristotle)
|Emphasis||Spirit and ideas||Sensory proofs and material evidence|
|Consciousness is..||..the metaphysical soul||..the physical brain|
Superphysics is in between both abstract philosophy and material science.
- It is grounded on the metaphysical, but can quickly extend down to sensory evidence and practicality.
- It sees the physical brain and its hormones as the effect of the metaphysical soul and its feelings.
Unlike science which manipulates the brain and hopes that it changes the soul or mind, Superphysics works directly on the soul in order to resolve its physical issues with the brain.
Ideas are Static, Feelings are Dynamic
The author of the novel about a cat starts to write it down by tapping into his feelings and ideas. These keep on changing dynamically as a flow which allow the cat’s story to take a metaphysical shape.
Will it flow to a happy ending?
Will it be cute and funny?
Or will it be sad and lonely?
The reader of that novel will then experience the wave of the author’s feelings about the cat through the movement of the characters and events in the novel. The reader will think that those events are single events, and that each character is a single character. In reality, each of those events and characters are made up of many slices of quantized-events and quantized-characters*.
*Here we use the word ‘quantize’ instead of ‘quantum’ to emphasize the action of the mind that isolates the smallest perception that it can make.
For example, a cat character in a novel 100 pages is actually made up of 100-cat entities which are stitched together artificially by the mind into one consistent cat-entity. Likewise, our reality is made up of independent “pages” or planes of reality that flow, or are connected by our minds with other contiguous planes, to create one consistent reality. This is the same mechanism that our minds use to connect the metaphysical domain with physical domain in order to create the current reality*.
*Science and quantum mechanics can never reach into this because they do not allow a metaphysical domain.
We are Inside the Mind of the Creator, Everything is Its Idea
We can then make an analogy that the Creator of the universe began writing Its ideas onto the physical domain as the ‘Big Bang’* as the first page of the novel of reality. The changes in the universe then arose from the Creator’s changing ideas and feelings, just as the novel changes through time.
Unlike Physics that only has physical time, Superphysics has both physical and metaphysical time:
This image is what we call time. Timaeus Simplified, Chapter 4
*Our version is a metaphysical Big Bootup. Going to the beginning of space and time will merely extend or push the beginning of space and time. This is like chasing the wind or running in circles.
Ideas are Particles, Feelings are Waves
These ideas and feelings from the Creator, thus, flow onto the physical domain in order to create reality in real-time:
- We define ideas as metaphysical particles
- We define feelings as metaphysical waves
This is similar to:
- how waves of electricity flow to our TVs to give us particles of pixels on the screen
- how radiowaves flow to our phones to give us particles of data that we see as websites and web pages
These ideas and feelings are all made up of the positive and negative aspects. This is similar to:
- data being made up of 1’s and 0’s
- electricity arising from positive and negative charges
The Hindus call this Virtual Reality or Existence as Brahma and the Taoists call Its flow as the Tao. The ‘on’ or ‘published’ state is called Saguna Brahma and the ‘off’ or ‘draft’ state is called Nirguna Brahma.
Do You Have a Problem? The Solution Already Exists!
All the data served by the internet pre-exists, so it means that all possibilities already pre-exist. If you have a problem, then it means its solution pre-exists and you just have to find it. If the solution does not pre-exist, then it means your problem is not really a problem*.
*The evolution from problem to solution as still part of the aether drag. Without this drag, all problems would be solved instantly. Cavemen take a longer time to solve problems than modern humans and so we say they have more drag.
For example, no one has ever imagined that humans should have three or four legs, and that having only two legs was a problem. Thus, there has never been a search for its solution.
On the contrary, people have imagined that our inability to fly was a problem and so the solution manifested itself as powered flight. The metaphysical solution often arrives much faster than the actual physical solution, though in rare cases they can come together by coincidence.