Natural Remedies for Appendicitis
1 minutes • 80 words
- Swelling of the appendix and simultaneous unbearable pain in the abdominal region
- Fear of eating in spite of appetite
- Aversion to physical labour
- Spending much time indoors
- Not taking part in sports and exercises
Treatment and Remedies
Ásanas, mudrás, diet and dos and don’ts are the same as for dyspepsia patients.
Fibrous foods, all types of non-vegetarian foods, atapa rice (a fine-quality, very white type of rice) and all foods that cause constipation are strictly forbidden.