Follow your excitement
Finding your Purpose in Life
Act on it! Excitement is caused by a resonance with your Higher Self.
Excitement is a “sign” that the activity you are contemplating is aligned with your Higher Self.
- This alignment is what causes the excitement.
This naturally leads you to what you are “meant” to be doing - what your Soul “hopes” your free-will chooses to do.
This is your “Purpose”.
So this is the simple yet effortlessly-effective way to find your life’s “Purpose”.
Mechanically, “excitement” is a high state of resonant-excitation that occurs when the Thinking+Intentions of the physical dimension self are sharply aligned with the Thinking+Intentions of its own Higher Self.
So excitement serves as a “compass” - to let you know when you’re “on course” - when you are doing or contemplating doing exactly what your Higher Self would just love to have you be doing.
When you follow your excitement, and do what excites you, this means that:
- This activity is “you” (truly aligned with your Soul).
- Because it is “you”, this activity is effortless for you.
- Because it is “you”, the universe will support you (including financial support) to continue doing this, in progressively more expanding ways.
Following your excitement is following the “signs” your Higher Self is giving - to lead you in the most DIRECT way possible to what it “hopes” your free-will will choose to do, which is the same as your life’s Purpose. The catch is this=
Even if following your excitement means doing something seemingly trivial and unprofound, even then, just do it!
Because proceeding towards doing this seemingly mundane thing, might lead you to meet someone, or discover something, that is just “perfect” for furthering your Life’s purpose.
Follow your Excitement - with INTEGRITY
Integrity is realizing that everything is a whole (integer), and you are one with the whole.
Therefore, (Golden Rule), you treat everyone and everything with the same respect and consideration and care that you would want them to treat you.
Of all the available options, ACT on the option that has the highest Excitement, that you can do with Integrity.
Act on this option as best as you - to your fullest ability.
When you can act no further on this option, then (once again), ACT on the option that then has the highest Excitement, that you can do with Integrity.
- Do not insist that the outcome be what you expect or intend it to be!
(Why? Because your Higher Self might have a much better result in mind. But you would be preventing this nicer outcome, if you insist on the outcome you expect.)
If you act in this manner, you will end up doing your life’s purpose. If you have something to give in the reality you are creating, there are people ready to receive it.
Whatever you are offering, there will be people receptive & appreciative of that offering.
Trusting your Timing
We, as our Higher Self (Over-Soul) actually creates Time (as we experience it). Our Higher Self exists outside Time and Space.
It projects portions of itself into specific time/space holograms (time/space matrixes), which we then experience as an incarnation. So, from the point of view of any one incarnation, there is time, there is “past, present, and future”.
But from the point of view of the Higher Self, there is no Time. It’s all happening NOW. It’s just one big Eternal-NOW. So keep in mind that our Higher Self is creating the actual “time” that we are experiencing in a linear fashion.
When we intensely want to do something now, and it is easily possible to do it, no problem. We just do it.
But if we intensely want to do something now, and it is NOT possible to do it NOW, we are then at a critical decision-junction:
We can choose to interpret this as “I am not getting what I want.”
Or, we can choose to interpret this as “I always get what I want. If it’s not available yet, then there must be an excellent reason for this.”
Which of these choices we make is critical in determining the outcome, as this choice is equivalent to selecting a BELIEF, and we then experience the outcome aligned with that belief.
If you choose to interpret the situation as “I am not getting what I want.”, then, sure enough, you will continue to not get what you want.
But the alternative is to interpret not being able to do what you want to do NOW as “I always get what I want. If it’s not available yet, then my Higher Self must have some experiences it wishes me to have first, so that when I do get what I want, I’ll be able to enjoy it even more. I’ll be able to enjoy it on a much richer, deeper basis.”
You see, often our Higher Self “arranges” time in such a way that we do not get what we want when we initially want it, only because it wants us to first accumulate certain experiences, certain skills, certain appreciations, certain connections with other people, certain awarenesses - FIRST!
So that when we do get to experience this thing we want, we will then be appreciating it and enjoying it on a much deeper and more profound level.
So when you want to do something and it is not immediately available, REMEMBER= Your Higher Self is merely delaying this experience, so you get some other experiences first, so that you may enjoy and appreciate this thing you want EVEN MORE, when you do get it.
So when you want to do something and it is not immediately available, TRUST YOUR TIMING.
Do not buy into the belief that “I do not get what I want.”
Positive Synchronicity is when you “follow your excitement” in each “now” moment.
- This leads to things “magically” working out in a way that is delightfully & surprisingly pleasing.
- “Positive Synchronicity” is the occurrence of events that are perfect reflections of your preferences and desires.
Negative Synchronicity is when you are instead led by your fears and worries.
- This leads to upsetting events – the very things you wished to avoid.
- “Negative Synchronicity” is the occurrence of events that are perfect reflections of your fears and doubts.
All beliefs are equally valid (since each belief generates its own self-validating reality).
Whatever your belief, the universe will support and validate that belief by attracting the circumstances, situations, opportunities and people into your life that will reinforce that “version” of reality.
Making it Easy to Change your Beliefs
When we experience an undesirable reality, we have to back-track and ask ourself: “What would I have to be believing in order to create such a Reality”?
Once we then get in touch with this belief that is creating the undesired outcome, we can decide and choose our preferred belief - what belief we would like to REPLACE this earlier belief with.
So, then we adopt this new preferred-belief.
Often, people find themselves “slipping back” to the old unpreferred-belief.
- They have this deep-seated sense (underlying gut feeling) that, somehow, the old belief is “more real”, “more solid”, more “how things really are”, than the new preferred-belief.
So, how we can make the new preferred belief “stick”?
Getting used to the idea that:
- There is no reality, except for the reality you define (according to your beliefs).
- There is no “basic” reality that is any “more real” than any other reality.
- There is no “basic reality” against which you can gauge and judge how “real” your new belief is.
- The reality actually is that there is no “inherent reality”.
- There are only the realities generated by any belief (all of which are equally-valid, equally-real)
- There is no one definition of reality that is any more real or valid than any other definition.
An empty canvas has infinite possibilities.
- Its emptiness lets it have infinite possibilities because reality can be ANYTHING you define it to be, according to your definitions, your beliefs.
- Likewise, existence is “Empty” because there is NO “inherent real reality” at all!
When you understand that there is no “real” reality, you will no longer have that lingering feeling that the old belief is more “real” than your new preferred belief.
- You will no longer feel any deep-seated “need” to slip back to the old belief, because it is somehow more representative of “the real world”.
You can then easily accept and adopt whatever definitions of reality are most aligned with the “you” that you prefer, and most aligned with the “reality” you would prefer to experience.
We can distinguish between what we think we believe and what we actually believe through our actions.
- Our actions always indicate what you actually believe
How FEAR can Serve You
Fear means that you believe that an outcome that you do not want to happen is very likely to happen.
- It lets you know that you are believing in a reality that you do not prefer.
- Once you become aware of this, you can choose to change your belief, so such frightening scenarios will no longer pop up in your reality.
- Get in touch with the Belief that is causing this fear.
Ask yourself: “What would I have to believe, in order to end up being afraid of this right now?”
- Once you get in touch with the Belief that is generating this fear.
Then acknowledge that this is your current Believe. “Own” it. (You can not change what you do not own.)
Ask yourself: “What Belief would I like to REPLACE this Belief with?”
Once you decide what your new preferred Belief is, accept it. Adopt it. Breath it in. TRUST that this new Belief is now active and functioning in your Being. (You don’t need to “get rid of” the old Belief. You only need to replace it with your preferred Belief.)
Get into the Mind-Set of the new Belief. Get into the Emotional-Feeling State of the new Belief. Get into the Body-Language and Actions of the new Belief.